Shuttle Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Epic Battle Between The Republic, The Opposition, and The Aliens.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Republic's attack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-11

The Republic's attack Empty
PostSubject: The Republic's attack   The Republic's attack EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:20 am

*standing on the bridge as an alien ship is destroyed beside us* send out three HAVOCS and a round of missiles. let's see if we can take care of the small ships before we use up our MAC rounds.
~Aye Aye Lord Protector
Back to top Go down
https://scifibattles.forumotion.com
Selina-Chan

Female Number of posts : 8
Married/Dating : In My Shuttle

PostSubject: Re: The Republic's attack   The Republic's attack EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:33 am

*From behind Rocket Launchers and Flamethrowers destroy you* and your here for what?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Republic's attack   The Republic's attack EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:34 am

(psst. this is on MY ship. so in case you sent out a boarding party that would of gotten destroyed by the HAVOC tactical nucular device then your on you ship Razz)
Back to top Go down
Selina-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Republic's attack   The Republic's attack EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:36 am

(oh okay)

*destroyes part of your ship and gets in with 8 guards around me, and my ship being guarded heavily and I shoot a laser at everywhere, destroying it* What is this attack for and where is the leader?
Back to top Go down
Zeke Leingod

Zeke Leingod

Male Number of posts : 119
Married/Dating : None
Rank/Branch : Emporer of Reach
Race/Alligance : Human/Republic

PostSubject: Re: The Republic's attack   The Republic's attack EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:37 am

*Shadow receives a transmission as my face appears on the Main screen* "Hn, Shadow you really need to plan these random conquests of yours, but anyway do you need any support? I have several units in the area.”
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Republic's attack   The Republic's attack EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:39 am

*the shields hold up* hmm, thank god for that breakthrough Zeke had with these shields. i'd like to first propose an offer, i was coming to do that before your ships attacked me.
Back to top Go down
Selina-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Republic's attack   The Republic's attack EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:39 am

well, contact us before you get into attacking borders. Go through the ports of Fablehaven.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Republic's attack   The Republic's attack EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:41 am

i was just flying through. i'll meet you in your capitol city madame Selina. *flies through Slipspace*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Republic's attack   The Republic's attack Empty

Back to top Go down

The Republic's attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shuttle Wars :: Unknown Space :: Space Attacks-
Jump to: